Monday, April 25, 2005

Once again, caught red-headed...I mean, handed

Stole from John again. And no, I haven't dyed my hair again, contrary to the clever title. I'm thinking these days about doing blond highlights rather than a full-out dye.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
001. Writing poetry...oh wait, I kind of have to do that. Can it still be a hobby?
002. Watching movies.
003. Making money. Really!
THREE THINGS YOU WANT REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
001. To go on target for my car this month.
002. Some cheesecake.
003. To have another weekend with my husband like the one we had a week ago.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
001. Writing poetry....oh wait, that doesn't pay anything at all. Next!
002. Teaching poetry....that's a little better.
003. Mary Kay...believe it or not.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
001. Ireland, again
002. Italy
003. New York City, again
THREE KID'S NAMES:
001. Ella Joy
002. Bridget
003. Robert Jesse William Dean Arthur Carl Andrew Ming Xiao something or other boy's name
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
001. My interest in hockey, and how I actually have learned more Redwings trivia in the last 3 years than my husband learned in a lifetime of being a fan.
002. I like lifting weights.
003. I think Wheat Thins and grapes constitute a fairly healthy meal.
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
001. I know and understand skin care.
002. I like the colors pink and purple.
003. Chocolate and a movie featuring an attractive male lead will begin to solve most any problem....followed by an hour-long discussion about my feelings and a good cry.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
001. Have a published book.
002. Travel to Europe with my husband.
003. Own a home and decorate it any way I want.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger CrazyJohn said...

1) Way to steal more stuff from me. At least you gave me credit.
2) Way to rub in my face that you've been to Ireland. Thanks *sniffle*
3) Men don't find wheat thins and grapes to be a meal. If you had said doughnuts or beer as a full meal, then I'm with you :) Hot dog eating contest? I'm listening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home