Thursday, March 17, 2005

My Wedding: A Photodocumentary

For those of you who weren't in attendance, or those of you who just want to relive it (and who wouldn't?), here you go!

From my bachelorette party, thrown by the illustrious matron of honor/"best woman," Aimee Lewis....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, that is a cup shaped like a gigantic penis, and yes I am drinking out of it. I was a good sport about this bachelorette thing, let me tell you.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The scary man at the karaoke bar who was trying to tell me that the key to a successful marriage is something along the lines of being able to stand in the bathroom while the other one takes a poop. He was a strange, strange man.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Singing "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" with Stefanie. We also all sang "Bohemian Rhapsody" as a group (Dana: "Who's Queen, and why are they singing about killing someone?")

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Let us not forget the penis-shaped jello shots that awaited us when we returned to Aimee's house.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Or the lingerie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Getting my hair done the morning of the wedding.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The finished product. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't really know what I was trying to talk about, but I hope I gave up on it quickly.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dana fixing my shoe!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Guys.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The girls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I emerge from the bathroom.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was extremely sunny that day. I got a sunburn even!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Magic Moment, or the Point of No Return--as you will. ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Actually I got lots of kisses!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ryan and Kevin are very close indeed.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dancing with my dad to "So Happy Together" by the Turtles.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ryan's friends doing their choreographed number....(somewhere there exists a picture of my reaction to this, but I can't find it right now)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dancing together. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Euphonics performing at the reception.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The fathers, apparently discussing my dowry or what continents they would like to take over....???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Got a serenade from all the Phi Mu Alphas in the room. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wheee! Being married is awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home