Thursday, November 01, 2007

F^@#$*($!%ing drunk drivers!

Albion link about David Green, his daughter Brenda Green O'Connell, and her husband Patrick O'Connell

I am just sick over this. Absolutely sick.

I know that it doesn't say here anywhere that they were involved in an accident with a drunk driver, but Ryan works with a guy who knows them and he had the inside scoop. Ryan and I both attended Albion with Brenda and her husband, Pat. I didn't know Pat, but I knew Brenda fairly well because of our involvement with choir and Briton Singers. I'm horrified at the thought of this. It's just awful.

Who, in their right mind, drives after drinking? That is a level of stupidity I really don't comprehend.

Brenda and her husband are currently in Bronson Hospital here in Kalamazoo. Please keep them in your prayers, as well as the rest of their family, who has to cope with the loss of Dr. Green.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger DivaLaura said...

Brenda's such a sweetie! I didn't know Pat well, but I love Brenda. I will definitely keep them both in my thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home