Monday, January 09, 2006

Frivolous Henniker Posting

You'd think after spending 7 full days here at New England College doing my third MFA residency, I'd have something more intelligent to share. The answer is no. There will be more intelligent things, but probably not until after I've had time to properly process. It's been a real doozy of a residency.....a lot more personal and poetic growth......don't I say this every time? Every time it's true!

Thanks once more to El Steeno, for sharing items such as this on his blog which I tend to steal and use here for my own evil purposes.

1. If you fell in love with a wonderful man with the last name spelled S.C.H.I.T.Z, would you keep your own last name? yeah, probably. But that's the feminist impulse in me.

2. If you could have any song writer write you a love song, who would you choose? Based on the poem I workshopped today, I'd have to go with the band Chicago.

3. If you could have any song playing while you danced with a woman that you just realized is the love of your life, what would it be? Norah Jones, "The Nearness of You"....because I did that. :)

4. What movie/literary character best represents you? It's changed over the years, but currently I'd say Bridget Jones.

5. If you could have acted in any movie, which would you choose? Spiderman 2, because I like Alfred Molina and Tobey Maguire's hot.

6. If you had to marry one of your guy friends, who would you marry? I did that already! If I had to marry one of my girlfriends I'd pick Sara, though.

7. If you could act in a movie with any co-star, who would it be? Michael Palin of Monty Python fame, because I'd get to laugh a lot every day.

8. What actor would you have play you in a movie about your life? I think Janeane Garofalo did pretty well in The Truth About Cats and Dogs, but I'd also go for Jewel Staite. It would be brilliant if Emma Thompson could, but she doesn't look anything like me and is significantly older than me as well, so I don't see that happening. Actually I don't see them making a movie about my life anytime soon. Everyone knows poets don't get famous until after they die. ;)

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Issa,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about home business I have found your site.
I was looking out for home business related information. Sorry, I have see that your this post isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home